Subject: Re: Alpha dust collector
From: [email-masked] (Jamie Krutz) ()
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 15:19:29 -0500

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Jamie Krutz) () writes:
> After I upgraded to the 6.0 commercial version of 
> crossdos I was able to easily interface with a client's
> MSDOS formatted HD and import frames. Are you using the 
> upgraded version or the version that came with the AmigaOS?
> If you're not using the upgraded version, you might check
> into it.. It has a point/click utility for setting up the system 
> to read MSDOS hard drives.

Correction: Chris was right (in another message in this thread), 
we did have trouble reading the drive from the Alpha. 

CrossDos v6 has worked great reading drives from an intel clones, 
though. Hmm. 

For the Alpha we're using tcp/ip over ethernet and ftp-ing frames
across.

Regards,
 -Jamie